Author Topic: Is Everyone OK?  (Read 4744 times)

Offline sloopdawg

• View Profile
Is Everyone OK?
« on: July 22, 2009, 12:58:55 AM »
Noticed no one has posted in awhile (including myself) Hope everyone is doing well. I still check back from time to time as time allows, every day life gets in the way sometimes. Anyway would like to hear what you guys have been up to.

Offline Björn Eriksson (admin)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Björn Eriksson's Rickenbacker Page
Re: Is Everyone OK?
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2009, 11:24:42 AM »
I'm OK. Just been on a vacation. It is summer and it's much nicer to be outside than in front of a computer screen. OK, it's possible to have a computer anywhere nowadays but there are many other things to do in the sunny weather.
I spend very much time, almost all the time actually, with our new dog "Tyson". No, it's not a Boxer, it's a Boarder Collie and he is just beautiful. Thanks to him I get a lot of nice walks in the forrest and also some other exercise.

I hope all is well with you all!

Offline sloopdawg

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2009, 03:01:04 AM »
It is summer and it's much nicer to be outside than in front of a computer screen. There are many other things to do in the sunny weather.
It's a Boarder Collie and he is just beautiful.
I hope all is well with you all!

Your exactly right, it is better to be outside, plenty of time to be indoors during colder months. More people will come around here then for sure.
That is a beautiful dog/friend you have there.
Yes all is well here, glad to see your fine, enjoy your summer.

Offline Herb

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2009, 12:09:35 AM »
I'm healthy and OK that way. But I'm working so much to get by in this economy that I don't have much time for forum stuff! >:(
Yer guitar pickin' friend,
Herb
"It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing!"
Doghouse Jazz

Offline sloopdawg

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2009, 08:35:52 PM »
Glad to see your still around Herb, I know what you mean about working, I'm in the same boat but I guess we can just thank our lucky stars we're still working.

Offline bassbob

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2009, 05:10:22 PM »
I've been busy with a new vintage gear forum    http://www.fretsandfriends.com/forum/index.php  and two new bands and haven't been by in awhile.  The place looks great though and I'm glad to see everyone.  :)