Author Topic: Once again - another car!  (Read 3234 times)

Offline Björn Eriksson (admin)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Björn Eriksson's Rickenbacker Page
Once again - another car!
« on: June 26, 2007, 10:00:22 AM »
This is even more serious! The car I had as a second car was stolen from my locked garage. We had gone for a short trip using our SAAB 9-3, leaving the Volvo 740 GLT at home.

The car was found on the night between 24-25 of June. It was totally burnt out. Why do these things happen?

I should need some more security added around me and my house. It was "only a car" but I really need it every day.

Offline bullet_in_the_head

• View Profile
Re: Once again - another car!
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2007, 10:16:15 AM »
I'd say, teenagers who want to appear "cool". Well, from my experience, of course. They just do that for fun: steal a car, take a ride, and then burn it (the latter, as some say, helps deleting the fingerprints). Mean, it could be anybody's car, and the fact it was yours could be just an unlucky coincidence.
That is, of course, if you're 100 % sure that nobody dislikes you personally or somebody in your family as much as to do that...
Take care,
SC.
In times of rain, the sun is always behind the clouds

Offline Björn Eriksson (admin)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Björn Eriksson's Rickenbacker Page
Re: Once again - another car!
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2007, 11:23:50 AM »
Thanks for your reply. I guess you are right about the teenagers. There is a relatively small group, most teenagers are great, that takes care of all sabotage and destructive behaviour. Scumbags....

I am glad they didn't break in to steal my guitars.